Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An engaging, quick read

I recently received an e-mail about my new book Conversations with C.S. Lewis. It's nice to know someone has read it. And no, the comment is not from my mom. :-) By the way, readers are welcome to drop me an e-mail at conversationswithcslewis at gmail dot com.

"The book was an engaging, quick read ... I couldn't put it down. At first, I thought maybe the book would only be interesting to people who like C.S. Lewis, but as I read on I could see that this is a book for everyone since it touches on so many of life's important questions. I particularly was impressed at the part dealing with the problem of evil ... the philosophical and theological arguments were presented in a way that made it more accessible to the average lay person. I also loved learning more about Lewis."

No comments: