Monday, August 18, 2008
Last week a couple of guys from the state of Georgia claimed to have found the body of a Bigfoot (the legendary creature, not the monster truck). Yes, Sasquatch in a freezer. It looks like a costume to me. Here are some lessons from the latest Bigfoot media frenzy:
1. Don't believe everything you hear.
2. Don't jump to conclusions.
3. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
4. "Examine everything carefully" (1 Thessalonians 5:21, NASB).
5. If you really find a Bigfoot corpse, don't put it in a water-filled freezer and expect Sasquatch to come out frozen in a block of ice. Most home freezers won't do that.