Tuesday, August 4, 2009

C.S. Lewis blog interview

The C.S. Lewis blog has posted an interview with me about my book Conversations with C.S. Lewis. Here's an excerpt ...

ZK: What made you approach the topic of Lewis in this fashion? It seems that Lewis is fairly accessible in his work and a bit timeless already. Yes?

RV:That's a great question. Part of the answer has to do with my desire to write a fun and engaging book about someone I admire a great deal. As a result, I thought it would be enjoyable to write a book featuring C.S. Lewis as a main character and try to capture to some extent what he was like and how his ideas in key areas might play out in conversations with a contemporary skeptic. My book is a mixture of biography, fantasy, and pedagogy in the sense that I tried to illustrate positive examples relevant to evangelism and apologetics.

No comments: