Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Conversations with C.S. Lewis


I recently posted a brief overview of my new book Conversations with C.S. Lewis on Amazon.

Here's an excerpt: "What I do in Conversations with C.S. Lewis is present a series of conversations between C.S. Lewis and a contemporary atheist named Tom. Throughout the book, the two main characters travel to different places in the life of C.S. Lewis and discuss all sorts of theological and philosophical issues such as the existence of God, the problem of evil, the relationship between reason and imagination, the consequences of ideas, heaven and hell, and more. I did my best to make the book entertaining, as well as thought provoking. There are humorous elements thrown in here and there, as well as serious moments."

I'm also grateful for kind endorsements from Douglas Groothuis, Peter Kreeft, Alex McFarland, Will Vaus, and Jim Ware.

To learn more about Conversations with C.S. Lewis visit InterVarsity Press.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And if you, gentle blogger, would like to read the book for yourself and blog about it, then simply contact me at awright@ivpress.com and I'll be happy to send you a review copy.