Thursday, November 20, 2008

So long, TrueU

I'm briefly breaking my blog sabbath to announce the impending death of a site. I recently heard some sad news about the college-oriented site TrueU. Apparently due to budget cuts, the site is going away. See a post by Douglas Groothuis.

Over the past few years I've written several articles for TrueU. If you'd like to read and/or archive them before they disappear, here's the list:

1. "Why I Gave Up On Atheism"
2. "Why I Gave Up On Pantheism"
3. "Nihilism: The Hopeless Worldview"
4. "The End of the World as We Know It?"
5. "The Lost Ethics of Pop Culture"
6. "Did Jesus Laugh?"
7. "Does Philosophy Matter?"
8. "Defend the Faith Like C.S. Lewis" (part 1)
9. "Defend the Faith Like C.S. Lewis" (part 2)
10. "What Einstein's Brain Can Teach Us About Worldviews"

No comments: